Petroleum extraction, transportation and refining come with the inherent risk of site and soil contamination. HPC Industrial offers a cost-effective solution for fast and safe removal, remediation and disposal of such hazardous materials. Whether it is recent spills or legacy contamination, we successfully remediate sites to their original state. When hazardous chemicals find their way into the soil, we can treat/remove them per remediation guidelines. Click here for Service Line Overview.
HPC Industrial commonly handles contaminants such as naturally occurring radioactive materials (NORM), petroleum hydrocarbons, chlorides, hydrogen sulfide, acids, alkalis and heavy metals. From consultation with federal and state regulatory compliance agencies to soil and equipment remediation/removal to transportation, HPC Industrial is your site-restoration specialist.
- Consultation with state regulatory compliance agencies
- Underground utility surveys and line locating
- Site restoration & reclamation
- Conventional dig & haul
- Surgical removal of contaminants
- Soil removal, transportation and waste disposal
- Site restoration
- Onsite biological land farming
- In-situ remediation
- Soft dig to surgically remove contaminants
- Waste management
- Specialized waste hauling